Vedic Astrology Research Portal: Secret of Maha Dasha in Astrology By Sourabh Soni

Monday 25 April 2016

Secret of Maha Dasha in Astrology By Sourabh Soni


Power Of Time

Hello,

Sorry, guys, I know this time I have taken a long time for this article and this happened only because I am also writing an astrology movie script which is more important for me than astrology, but it does not mean that I have forgotten you people... No...and even when i will quit astrology in the future or you can say very soon, then too I will be with you people always, so don't think I forgot you and even it will never happen...Anyways thanku all peoples who sent me feedback, thanks for your love and support as your feedback are bringing me back here and insisting me write another article...!!

Here I am going to write about the Maha Dasha System of Vedic astrology and going to share my own nano experience and knowledge about the Astrology Dasha system so I hope you are going to like it, anyways let’s start a discussion on Maha Dasha –

Maha and Dasha both are Hindi words that mean Major Time Period –

Maha = Major
Dasha Time Period

This means one planet going to rule your life for a long time but for a specific time and will affect your life as per its karmic strength. Read More....


Total Pageviews