Vedic Astrology Research Portal: Delay's In Marriage By Sourabh Soni

Thursday 15 June 2017

Delay's In Marriage By Sourabh Soni


Hello,

Here we will discuss delays in marriage, as most of the emails which I am receiving are related to marital life only, if I combine my all emails then I have no problem saying that like professional issues, almost maximum are equally unhappy in marital life too.

Each one has his or her own attitude towards marriage, however, marriages are predestined as we get a spouse who is already fixed by our destiny, otherwise, no one can answer, why one specific person becomes your spouse when there are billions are persons exist in the world.

And trust me if your attitude towards marriage is good & noble then there is no other good feeling than marriage (When one soul meets another desired soul) in this world. Read More...

Total Pageviews